A mix of PhDs and research staff from The University of Bath logged on to our Introduction to Project Management training webinar. The attendees gave a feedback rating of 4.50 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and in addition:
- 100% would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Useful tools, good overview, very knowledgeable trainer.”
- “A detailed introduction to PM, a lot of information is covered in a short space of time, but is covered in-depth.”
- “Helpful introduction to project management; better understanding of how to use software and specific techniques to plan a project (which would have been helpful at the beginning of my PhD).”
- “Helps you develop and construct your project in order to visualize how you can deliver achievable results and meet your deadline.”