We met a great group of PhD students onsite at the University of Manchester and delivered a training session, Introduction to Project Management. The group gave the training a feedback rating of 4.67 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “I have already recommended this training session to my colleagues – I told them that it was the most helpful session the university has run and that it will completely change the way they plan and think about their PhD projects!”
- “Some useful tips.”
- “Useful and inspirational.”
- “Very engaging, using easy examples, wrapping up with everything coming together nicely at the end.”
- “It was very informative, applicable, and friendly.”
Other comments included:
- “[The Trainer] was brilliant.”
- “The session was really fun – [The Trainer] was hilarious and made the content easy to understand and apply!”
- “Thank you very much for your effort today and for a warm welcome to the field of project management.”