Fistral ran an onsite training session for Doctoral Colege students at the University of Manchester entitled Introduction to Project Management.
The PhDs gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.9 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Engaging and useful.”
- “Very worthwhile irrespective of previous experience.”
- “It provided useful information, it was engaging.”
- “Worth the time and effort you put in.”
- “Excellent session. Very engaging with practical examples. Great techniques to take away.”
- “Highly recommended.”
Other comments included:
- “Excellent trainer. Made the subject enjoyable.”
- “Really good workshop! “
- “I wish I had this course far earlier in my career.”
- “It’s been a great course. I have learned a lot.”