PhD students in their first and second years at the University of Manchester logged on to our online training session Introduction to Project Planning.
The attendees gave the session a score of 4.60 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Really good summation of project management applied specifically to PhD studies with simple joined-up techniques.”
- “The training is easy to follow and applicable for [a] PhD student.”
- “A good insight to manage our current and future work.”
- “Very educative and informative, one really needs this.”
- “I wish I had attended it in my first year.”
- “Interesting to join if you want to improve your time management.”