PhD students at the University of Manchester logged on to a Fistral webinar session Introduction to Project Planning. The group gave the session an overall evaluation score of 4.81 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “This session is really helpful to organize all tasks not only PhD study and daily life.”
- “Recommend it strongly.”
- “Really good and practical session.”
- “Very interesting and useful advice.”
- “The session provides a lot of useful techniques that can immediately be put into practice.”
- “It was very valuable and covered a wide range of techniques to help reduce stress and improve working relationships through sensible and realistic planning.
- “[The Trainer] was very accommodating and made the session enjoyable.”
Other comments included:
- “Fantastic training, very helpful.”
- “Incredibly helpful.”
- “A great session”.