Staff from the University of Manchester joined us online for a training session entitled Introduction to Project Planning. The group gave the session a rating of 4.83 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and other feedback included:
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It’s an insightful, knowledge-packed session.”
- “Excellent & very helpful!”
We then asked what specific tools or techniques the participants will use in work as a result of this session:
- “Pretty much all tools.”
Other comments included:
- “Thank you for the amazing session. Was worth every minute of time spent on it.”