A group of PhD students at the University of Ulster joined us once more for part two of our four-part Introduction to Project Planning webinar training series.
The students gave this second session an overall score of 4.78 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% said they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident using the tools and techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply in current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Great tools and tips to manage a project.”
- “Valuable tools that can be applied making the scope of the PhD more digestible.”
- “That you will be given tools very helpful for planning.”
- “Very practical and informative.”
- “It helped to identify the goals of all stakeholders, combine them into a golden thread, map out through deliverables and break down into tasks.”
- “Very useful to kick off your PhD.”
- “This session provides insight into how to define the scope of the problem effectively.”