PhD students at the University of Ulster Doctoral College joined us once more for part three of our four-part Introduction to Project Planning webinar training series.
The students gave this third session an overall score of 5 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% said they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident using the tools and techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply in current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Really great session which breaks down how to do a Gantt Chart properly.”
- “Great tools and tips to plan your PhD or any project.”
- “Very helpful to manage your project and save time.”