Fistral welcomed a group of PGRs from the University of Strathclyde Doctoral College to a webinar session entitled Introduction to Project Planning. This is part of a professional certification suite that can lead to a globally-recognised PM accreditation – Certified Associate in Project management (CAPM).
The group gave an overall feedback rating of 4.58 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% said they’d recommend it to a colleague.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague interested in the session:
- “I would absolutely recommend this to a colleague. [The Trainer] is an excellent and knowledgeable instructor who clearly knows their stuff, and has quite obviously worked hard to make the course engaging for online learning.”
- “If they were struggling with time management, do it.”
- “Valuable session to take the methods to assist with resource and costing, planning to help with externally funded research etc.”
- “Very good training course.”
- “Useful techniques covered which can be applied to my work. The host running the workshop was enthusiastic and kept the session engaging throughout the day.”
- “Very useful, helpful and reassuring session on project management and would recommend they attend.”
- “Covers more than the basics for PM.”
- “Very useful for being introduced to a number of planning techniques that I otherwise wouldn’t have used/been privy to. Also helped me expand previous knowledge I had from project management and put principles to things that I had an idea of but no deeper level understanding.”
- “Useful to have some models to organize the project and also make some adjustments on the plan already made.”
- “Helpful for planning your PhD and breaking down exactly what goes into a Gantt chart and different planning tools.”
Any other comments?
- “I enjoyed this course and [The Trainer] way of teaching. I look forward to joining some other courses run by Fistral.”
- “Thank you for your time today. Well presented, what can be a rather dry subject.”
- “Fantastic that the videos are available after the course, so you can go back and remind yourself of content.”
- “A brilliant presentation.”