Attendees from the University of Strathclyde Internship Programme joined us online for webinar training providing Project Management Tips for undergraduate students.
The group gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.57 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “The key techniques provided [they] were very useful.”
- “Really useful tips that are simple and clear that can be easily applied to any project or work, provide a great deal of clarity and set out work in a logical way.”
- “Engaging talk that will help with future planning.”
- “It was a useful and interesting introduction to project management techniques, especially for the research environment.”