Our series of webinars introducing Project Management Planning had been very popular over the past few months. The first in the series, “Establishing Foundations”, was very well received by staff and students at Edinburgh Napier University.
The online training session – attended by PhDs, academic staff, research staff and staff supporting researchers across the University – was given an overall 4.69 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) rating, with lots or research-specific examples that resonated across the group.
Top 5 comments from this webinar include:
- “Thank you. The session has been quite beneficial.”
- “Indeed [it has been useful], thank you!”
- “Thank you! Really helpful :)”
- “Very useful – thank you.”
- “Great sessions, thanks.”
Looking forward to delivering parts 2 and 3 to the group over the next few weeks.