We welcomed a group of PhD students and a research fellow from the University of Strathclyde, to an online training course Introduction to Project Management.
The participants gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.77 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and agreed 100% that they will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague about the session:
- “It was great, engaging and so worth it.”
- “A good session to help you start your PhD journey.”
- “It is very useful to organize yourself and as insight to project management.”
- “It is an excellent session which would provide him/her the opportunity to effectively manage not just research projects but other professional projects.”
Other comments included:
- “The course was really well done and made simple.”
- “Very informative.”
- “Thanks for the fruitful, informative course.”
- “Thanks for the insights.”
- “Really useful information throughout the whole day.”