PGRs at the University of Bristol ACCIS and CoSEM CDTs joined us onsite for Fistral’s Introduction to Project Management training. The group gave the session a rating of 4.89 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and feedback included:
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “I was pleasantly surprised by how engaging it was and how applicable the content was to my PhD management.”
- “[The trainer] is knowledgeable and has a unique training technique to convey knowledge across. [The trainer] certainly shows a relation between and transfer of knowledge from industrial knowledge and experience to new learners in the field of project management.”
- “Very practical & loved the methodology of doing group activities to keep everyone engaged.”
- “Useful techniques, good to have before starting.”
- “It is very helpful and an interesting, engaging session.”
- “Learning some techniques in order to keep your study/project planned and tracked well.”
- “Very valuable for understanding and viewing work in a new way.”
Other comments included:
- “Please continue with this amazing work and I look forward to purchasing your book.”
- “Keep up the great work!”
- “[The trainer] was an absolutely brilliant facilitator and I particularly liked the real-world example that they used.”