PhD students at the University of Bristol EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Digital Health and Care joined us onsite for Fistral’s Introduction to Project Management training. The group gave the session a rating of 4.83 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and feedback included:
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Absolutely brilliant, 100% recommended, good to be applied to any project.”
- “How useful the techniques presented were.”
- “This session is good for helping in planning and organisation.”
- “Very helpful for management of time and resources.”
Other comments included:
- “Honestly I wish it was longer to have a full session to be applied to my own project.”