PhD students at the University of Liverpool logged on to part two of Fistral’s Introduction to Project Planning webinar course, entitled Scoping the Project.
The group gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.71 out of 5 (5 being Excellent). In addition, they agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell to a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Helpful tips for project management that can help develop research. Useful in particular for breaking down projects into manageable pieces.”
- “Helps you to think about the planning process and make it more efficient.”
- “Practical tools provided.”
- “Useful insights that will help you to manage your PhD in an effective way.”
- “Book some time out after the session to implement what you learn, it’s so worth it.”
- “Helps to understand that planning helps and tips [on how] to do so.”
Other comments from the group included:
- “[Trainer name] has been really good. Loved the session.”
- ‘’Really useful.”
- “Informative session.”
- “Useful insights.”
- “Great session.”