The group gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.71 out of 5 (5 being Excellent). In addition, they agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell to a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Helpful tips for project management that can help develop research. Useful in particular for breaking down projects into manageable pieces.”
- “Helps you to think about the planning process and make it more efficient.”
- “Practical tools provided.”
- “Useful insights that will help you to manage your PhD in an effective way.”
- “Book some time out after the session to implement what you learn, it’s so worth it.”
- “Helps to understand that planning helps and tips [on how] to do so.”
Other comments from the group included:
- “[Trainer name] has been really good. Loved the session.”
- ‘’Really useful.”
- “Informative session.”
- “Useful insights.”
- “Great session.”