PhD students at the University of Bath joined us for a webinar session entitled Introduction to Project Planning. The group gave the session an overall feedback rating of 4.58 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed they would:
- Recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It’s a must [have] training for researchers and anyone who wants to work in the industry.”
- “Great pace, walked through, great examples.”
- “Very informative.”
- “An excellent opportunity to learn about planning a project.”
- “Great facilitator!”
Other comments included:
- “This was really helpful.”