PhD students at University of Ulster Doctoral College logged into part two of our Introduction to Project Planning webinar series.
The students gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.81 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they would recommend this session to a colleague and that they feel more confident in using the tools and techniques learned. In addition, they all agreed that they will be able to apply this learning to current work/research/study.
When asked what they would say if a colleague asked them about the session responses included:
- “Really informative session”
- “Good way to get started on a PhD”
- “Very practical training that takes you through project planning from high level in to specific details”
- “Useful techniques to apply in range of circumstances”
- “Great for getting off the ground with PhD”
- “Sign up for it because it is worth the time”
- “It’s an essential course in order to be able to manage your projects to create a plan and deliverables that everyone can easily see and agree to”
Other comments from them included:
- ” Very friendly staff. Really enjoyed the lessons and delivery of the information”