‘Introduction to Project Management’, delivered with the University of Bath as part of our CAPM professional certification programme, was very well received by participants.
In addition to “It was a great course. The instructor was very engaging and kept it interesting over the whole two days. One of the best training courses I’ve done.”, the session was given an overall 4.52 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
Additional comments from participants included:
- “Knowledgeable presenters with honest and direct advice on how to implement things in a real world setting. Theory, notes and practical sessions were all delivered.”
- “Fantastic team, with the experience and honest views about usefulness and limitations of the framework. Last but not least, a great sense of humor!”
- “[I will] Use the planning tools to make a more effective and thought out plan for the remaining time of my project. Consider a more project management based role in the future.”
- “I will start implementing what I learnt and try to better manage my projects. I have learnt very good and useful techniques.”
- “Keep running this event.”
- “Some of the individual techniques I knew already, is the overall picture and experience of how to put all of them together what I was truly missing.”
- “The group exercises [were most useful for] putting the theory we had learnt into practice.”
- “The facilitator was a very good speaker. Very useful workshop with hands on examples. Get to learn by doing.”
With Intermediate Project Management as the next session in our 4-part CAPM suite, we’re looking forward to more great feedback.