Postgraduate researchers at the University of Strathclyde logged on to our Leadership and Teambuilding Techniques online training course.
The researchers gave an overall feedback rating of 4.63 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
They agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d say to a colleague who asks about this session:
- “A must-do course.”
- I will definitely be using much of what I learned in many of my tasks in and out of work. I will highly recommend this class to many PhD students.”
- “Very useful for everyone who would like to improve their leadership skills and the teacher is very competent.”
- “You will understand better which kind of leader you are and how to improve. Furthermore, you will learn how to lead people with other work styles.”
- “A useful preparation of how to lead a team and how to work effectively with many different work personalities.”
Other comments included:
- “Really enjoyed the course.”
- “Excellent teaching.”