Space sector staff joined us online for a webinar entitled Leadership Skills and Techniques for New Team Leaders.
The group from LSE Space and AURORA gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.75 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “A good course to learn how to deal with people and learn techniques to improve the team leader position.”
- “They should apply for it, it helps you understand yourself and other team members and that helps a lot with communications.”
- “It is a well-structured course presenting several techniques that could be used in several work environments.”
Other comments included:
- “As always with Fistral, the course is great, and the teacher is excellent!”
- “I like a lot that we had group exercises so that we have experience instead of only theory. It allows you to understand them better.”
- “I enjoyed the course, I found it very effective, and I discovered a lot of new topics.”