PGRs at The University of Strathclyde joined Fistral onsite for a training course entitled Leadership and Teambuilding Techniques. The group gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.70 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and agreed that:
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague asks about this session:
- “I learned a lot about the models and how to improve my relationship as a leader and a team member not just for my PhD but in my entire life.”
- “Very worthwhile, good for understanding ways to interact with people in a team on a deeper level, and to help fashion a team.”
- “DISC helps to [make] a team work effectively and continuously.”
- “You can be a good leader by knowing your strengths, weaknesses, and what type of leader your type is.”
- “This course helps one to understand how to be an effective leader and work in a team that ensures harmonious relationships.”
- “It is helpful in building leadership skills and can help to improve research work.”
Other comments included:
- “[The trainer] was so wonderful a teacher and [the online facilitator] did a good job from behind the scenes”.
- “Excellent course, very worthwhile for a working professional. The content was useful for teams of any size.”
- “Worksheets help to understand the concept of [tool discussed] and other topics about leadership.”