A group of staff from the University of Dundee participated in our webinar entitled ‘Leading and Motivating Your Team Members.’ The training was based on the DiSC behavioural framework. This will enable the staff to lead more effectively by understanding the preferred working style of their team members, and improve communication throughout the team.
The participants gave the session an overall feedback rating of 4.50 out of 5 (5 being Excellent). There were some great comments including:
- “What a wonderful informative session this morning, well presented and I learnt a number of tips to take forward with the team. The individual sub groups were unique and a great practical approach now that we are participating virtually, it was a great way of getting to know others on the course”
- ”Really enjoyed this session”
- “A very useful webinar”
- “Very enjoyable”
In addition, the group unanimously agreed they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague
- Learnt new tools and techniques
- Will put the learning in to practise on return to desk/lab
- Would attend more Fistral webinars
We’re delighted to hear that the attendees found the training helpful, and look forward to seeing them on future sessions.