Senior researchers at the University of Warwick continued the two-part series of webinars Managing Complex Research Projects logging on to the second session.
The group comprising Professors, Research Fellows and Readers at all levels gave this session an overall feedback score of 4.61 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
The group agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague
- Learnt new tools and techniques
- Will put the learning into practice on return to desk/lab
- Would attend more Fistral webinars
- “I wish I’d had access to the course many years ago”
- “Great workshop!! Both sessions were very good!”
- “Very useful!”
- “A really enjoyable and enlightening course – both workshops were great fun, professionally delivered and engaging”
- “I have already started to apply some of the key concepts to my thinking. I will most certainly recommend the training to my colleagues”