Participants on our PM 4-day course delivered for the Max Planck Institute for Solar Research rated the session 4.75 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
- “It is a must if you want to be confident about how you do project management.”
- “Professional, enjoyable and excellent training.”
- [The] “Course is very practical and based strongly on real-life experience.”
- “It is absolutely recommendable, included people that are not directly involved in project management.”
- “Project management is applying common sense. This course brought the background to common sense and taught us tools to apply it.”
- [I learned] “How to structure a project / how to better evaluate time & risks / how to motivate the team / how to identify my own role as PM.”
- “Great teacher!