In support of the BME ECR conference held in London earlier this year, Fistral delivered a follow-up bespoke ‘Maximising Your Potential and Working Smarter’ workshop at the University of East London.
Participants rated the session 4.66 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), and clearly found the tools and techniques of great value in their work and research. One went so far as to say:
- “Thank you for a very interesting & life-changing/work-changing workshop!!”
The whole team were delighted that the course had made such a positive impact!
When asked what they would tell a colleague, participants said:
- “Go along and gain a greater insight to your own and others behaviours. Network and meet others similar to you (sort of).”
- “Fantastic. [The trainer is] very informative and open. Very inspiring!”
- “It helps you learn more about yourself – self awareness. Then you can use that knowledge to implement changes in your behaviour and work environment.”
- “That understanding your behavioural style is imperative to personal development + gives you the tools to understand + interact more effectively with the world.”
- “[The trainer] was great, really bubbly + engaging. Made the afternoon interactive + meaningful. Thank you.”
- “It’s an absolute must (why is it not a must for every workplace!?).”
- “Great energy from [the trainer]!”
- “That it is good for work relationships & for other relationships.”
- “Helps you to identify your working style & that of others.”
- “Would have liked a longer session! I was just getting going. A warm reassuring space!”