Recent Negotiation and Conflict Management courses held with the Unviersity of Bristol as part of their CREATE scheme (Cultivating Research and Teaching Excellence) were rated 3.60 and 3.50 out of 4 respectively (4=Very Effective/Excellent) .
- “Useful frameworks & techniques to try. Improved understanding of what tools to use when. Improved active listening skills. It covered skills particularly relevant to my role & future roles. Very useful thank you!”
- “All specific tips & practical techniques to applying various contexts. Fully met [my expectations]. Received some good practical ideas which I was able to relate to my own context. Thank you very much for an informative and engaging session!”
- “Healthy discussion. Very productive. Well planned.”
- “An approach was outlined and explained with a good example. Lots to think about how to apply this in practice.”
- “Feel better prepared/able to negotiate.”
- “I evaluated my own approach to conflict.”