PGRs at the University of Bristol Cabot Institute joined us onsite for Fistral’s Introduction to Project Management training. The group gave the session a rating of 5 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and feedback included:
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “I would tell them that even if they didn’t see themselves as a ‘project manager’ they will be able to apply the techniques to their own work. Also, it could have been a very dry day but [the trainer] made it fun and accessible.”
- “This session gave me a lot of insight and how best to manage my time.”
- “Very useful in a range of contexts and one of the main outcomes is to be able to apply this learning just after an 8-hour course.”
- “Would definitely recommend, the facilitator was engaging and tools provided had a range of applications.”
- “That it was very good and that I have learned ways to improve my research time management and organization.”
- “Fantastic speaker, they had a vibrant confidence that made normally rather dull topics like Gantt charts rather exciting. [The trainer] was keen that we all had some engagement with activities and their positive attitude and ability to explain rather than lecture about the concepts made it a brilliant talk.”
Other comments included:
- “Thanks, that was an excellent day.”
- “I loved it very much…”
- “Brilliant 10/10.”