Researcher staff from The University of Exeter Doctoral College joined us online for Part 1 of a webinar series entitled Project Management Essentials for Researchers. The group of Early Carer Researchers (ECRs) gave the session an overall feedback rating of 4.75 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
The ECRs also agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d say to a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Very thorough and I think would be particularly useful for people new to the concepts of project management.”
- “Engaging and applicable to my current work.”
- “Surprisingly practical advice that I can start using straight away.”
- “Mandatory training for all researchers.”
- “It is great to understand the project issues and tools comprehensively.”
- “Useful tips and encourages me to take the time to apply these skills (and not be afraid that they take up too much time as they are quick and time-saving in the long run.)”