Researcher staff from The University of Exeter once more joined us for Part 2 of a webinar series entitled Project Management Essentials for Researchers. The group gave this second session an overall feedback rating of 4.83 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
The group also agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d say to a colleague who asks about this session:
- “A very useful session for tools to help plan various stages of project setup in particular.”
- “You can’t create a better plan without this session.”
- “I’d recommend it. I was wary as it’s a significant time commitment, but I can see it being worthwhile.”
- “Really helpful and doesn’t over-complicate the material!”
- “The training provided really helpful advice and tools – I wish I had taken the course 5 years ago!”
- “Very handy and practical.”
Other comments included, “A very well-delivered, well-pitched, relevant, and super-helpful session, thank you!”