A group from The University of Exeter Doctoral College logged on to Part 4 of a webinar series entitled Project Management Essentials for Researchers. The early carer researchers (ECRs) gave the session a fantastic feedback rating of 5.00 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
The attendees also agreed that:
- 100% would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d say to a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It’s a mandatory requirement for research.”
- “Full of practical advice and stories that make the content really applicable to researchers.”
- “Very helpful and engaging.”
- “I learned a lot.”
- “I understand how to plan ahead of potential risks that could affect my project.”
Other comments from the group included, “Keep up the good work! really enjoyed the course and learned a lot.”