Fistral Masterclasses held for Buildings and Academic staff in NUI Galway were a big success, and the Mentoring sessions that were held in complement were equally well received. With ratings of 4.54 out of 5 (5 being excellent) for Planning and Risk Masterclasses demonstrating how PM techniques can be applied to a real project identified by the team, and 4.47 out of 5 for staff Mentoring sessions supporting specific projects and work, staff really found benefit in the focused nature of sessions.
Top 5 Masterclass/Mentoring comments:
- “Provides an excellent framework for project planning which is comprehensive and detailed.”
- “Excellent class. Very practical advice on our current projects. Focused the team on working the plan together.”
- “I really enjoyed this session. We never break tasks down to such a granular level and it was very useful and informative. I can already see how other projects we have been involved in have gone wrong.”
- “Excellent – Explained very well and great interaction.”
- “Very good. Focused on a specific project. Issues were captured and it was very valuable to the team.”
We look forward to delivering more sessions with NUIG inthe near future!