Academic staff at the University of Bristol joined us online for Parts 1 & 2 of a webinar series entitled Project Management Techniques for Planning Your Research.
This session is contextualised for pre-award, ECRs and research staff at all levels gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.83 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “The sessions were very well-paced, the facilitator was excellent, and I learned something new about project management principles and tools.”
- “Engaging host and useful mix of practical skills.”
- “A brilliant session to help understand and use project planning management techniques.”
- “Really helpful and thought-provoking.”
- “Brilliant and really thorough with helpful examples and a friendly facilitator.”
- “Very engaging with practical tips and tools that will be useful.”
- “I learned a lot of useful techniques and [The Trainer] explained the process of planning a project very well. I would recommend going on the course.”
Other comments included:
- “Thanks for a very helpful and informative course!”
- “Can’t praise our tutor highly enough: thank you for such a useful and engaging course!”
- “Please invite me to the next course, I would like to learn about day-to-day activity planning.”
- “I really liked this training a lot!”
- “A very useful course.”
- “Super Helpful.”