Staff at the University of Bristol logged on to Part Two of Fistral’s Project Management Techniques for Planning Your Research webinar training.
The group gave the session an overall feedback rating of 4.71 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Clear description of very useful project management tools.”
- “Very accessible, practical tips that can be put into practice.”
- “A clear and quick rundown of the key tools to help organize your work to put you back in the driving seat.”
- “Plain language intro to key PM tools and techniques – very accessible.”
- “They teach you basics, yet useful tools applicable for research projects.”
- “I would recommend it to anyone in the early stages of a collaborative research project.”
- “This gives some great tools to start planning and scoping a project.”
- It will help really hone what might be a great idea into a feasible and realistic research project application – that will increase chances of success with the funder and increase chances of success with the actual project if funded.”
- “Very well delivered and relevant to the context. It covered the right things for starting off a project.”
Other comments included:
- “I find this stuff really challenging to put into practice, so it was very useful to have practical ways I can apply it.”
- “Great energy for an online session thanks to an excellent facilitator.”
- “Really useful if helping know where and when to start planning even though the project has started.”
- “It was really good – focussed – the short-form session was done very well…I think this was excellent and very useful – great delivery.”
- “Really helpful sessions.”
- “So helpful to use these techniques to think through complex tasks I would normally just plough ahead with.”
- “Am thoroughly de-mystified – thank you!”