Staff at the University of Bristol joined us for a training session called Project Management Tools for Managing Your Research Project. The attendees gave the session an overall feedback rating of 4.78 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and agreed that:
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague asks about this session:
- “Some really useful techniques for managing projects and planning how to manage a project.”
- “It was way more useful than I expected, and I encourage you to go.”
- “This is a very useful training for anyone planning for big research funding.“
- “Great session, engaging facilitation.”
- “One of only a few genuinely helpful and useful project management courses out there.”
- “Attend if possible.”
Other comments included:
- “[The trainer] was a great communicator, really helpful, made the day interactive, fun, and clear.”
- “Very relatable and knowledgeable trainer.”.
- “[The trainer] is a fantastic and engaging presenter.”
- “Very good communicator.”