Joining us onsite for a new training session entitled Project Management Tools for Managing Your Research Project was a group of research staff from The University of Bristol.
Focusing on tools to apply to research projects post-award, we were delighted that research staff rated the session a perfect 5 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Engaging session, well-presented and useful.”
- “Useful overview of PM that is practical to use.”
- “Really worthwhile – lots of practical tools to take away.”
- “Not your normal dull run-of-the-mill project management course.”
- “Actually enjoyable, which I didn’t expect.”
- “I’d highly recommend it to people early on in their research project careers. It’s refreshed my memory of long-forgotten things and I’ve learned new things too.”
- “Very useful and practical learning elements.”
- “Was actually really useful and I think we should be making much more effort to plan properly in research.”
Other comments included:
- “Pulled together lots of other PM courses I’ve done over the years in a way I can understand.”
- “Really good to do the course in person – really helps to engage.”
- “[The Trainer] was fantastic, their delivery was engaging, and captured the mood of the room perfectly.”
- “Really enjoyed it and the facilitator was very engaging.”