Staff at the University of Bristol logged on to Part One of Fistral’s Project Management Techniques for Planning Your Research webinar training.
The group gave the session an overall feedback rating of 4.54 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “To attend – a very useful course.”
- “Objective summary of how to access a common sense approach to project management – good for the sanity.”
- “How to manage your project. A Project involves many more things than what you realise. So it is important for us to be able to identify things, and prioritize them.”
- “It makes many core concepts around project management more explicit so makes it less intimidating to start applying them in your daily activities.”
- “Very well presented, accessible, practical tools.”
- “Useful to give language and ideas for the project team to share.”
- “That it was a great overview of some key principles.”
- “A useful course to identify gaps in your research plan.”
Other comments included, “I found the session very useful, relevant and well delivered.”