We enjoyed delivering an onsite training course to a group of staff at Loughborough University entitled Project Management in the Real World.
The group gave the session an overall feedback rating of 4.55 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% said that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Really practical session with good use of evidence and experience.”
- “An excellent and well-delivered session, in which we avoided being overloaded with the technicalities of project management and came away with knowledge which has a practical application.“
- “Highly recommend and very useful in our job setting.”
- “I enjoyed it a lot and found out some really useful project management techniques.”
- “It really helps you understand how to manage your projects by showing you the constraints you are bound by.”
Other comments included, “I enjoyed [The Trainer] delivery and sense of humour. I also appreciated them coming round to provide tailored feedback to each group individually as we worked through the exercises.”