A recent webinar – Getting Unstuck: Procrastination Busting Techniques – held with Edinburgh Napier University received lots of positive comments and feedback on the tools and techniques to get out of a procrastination ‘rut’.
This particular session was aimed specifically at those working on research or their PhDs, but the concepts and tools could be applied in any context.
Giving an overall rating of 4.50 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), participants said:
- “Very useful presentation with a lot of good tips. Well presented and enjoyable.”
- “Very helpful session.”
- “Thanks for the session – lots of helpful tips.”
- “Thank you very much, it was a very positive session.”
- “Very useful, thanks a million.”
- “Found it very informative.”
- “It was useful to actually reflect on how I could actually work through my current procrastination.”
- “Thank you very much, this is awesome and so helpful will put [the tools and techniques] into practice, particularly the timer technique.”