The final day of training for this group participating in our Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) programme at the University of Strathclyde once again rated excellent marks.
The ‘most useful topics’ in the CAPM Exam Preparation Day were:
- “Information on good books and sources of information to help pass the exam. Mock exam questions.”
- “A fantastic course to prepare for the CAPM exam.”
- “Project management scope.”
- “Good examples for CAPM Exam.”
- “CAPM exam structure Question rationale.”
- “Suggestions, explanation how to book the CAPM exam.”
Good luck everyone with the exam – and do let us know how you get on!