Postgraduate Researchers at the University of Exeter logged on to Part Three of our training webinar Project Management Essentials for Researchers.
The group gave the session an overall feedback rating of 4.72 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% said they would recommend it to a colleague.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Incredibly useful course that is going to transform the way I work.”
- “Really clear, to the point and good examples.”
- “Go and do it!”
- “It’s invaluable! I’m learning so much, I just wish I had attended this course earlier.”
- “Nice mix of soft and hard skills for PM. Enjoyed getting into statistics of time estimation and specific techniques. The rationale was explained well. Nice balance of teaching and debate in this session.”
- “A great introduction to developing meaningful project plans, timelines etc.”
Other comments included:
- “This session hit all the notes well, my favourite so far. Nice balance of discussion, soft and hard skills and good theoretical grounding. Good rapport with audience-presenter in this session too!”
- “Another really useful session”