Fistral delivered an onsite training session called Project Management in the Real World at the University of Exeter – XM2 Centre for Doctoral Training.
The attendees gave the course a score of 5 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It is really interesting.”
- “Very good, I now have a clear understanding of how to go about planning my project and things I can do to make it easier.”
- “Highly recommend it.”
- “Everybody should do it.”
- “It is a perfect course to have before the beginning of a PhD.”
- “Informative, interactive and well presented.”