Onsite at The University of Strathclyde Teaching and Learning Building, we delivered Fistral’s Project Management in the Real World training course to a group of PhD students there.
The group gave the training course an overall feedback rating of 4.88 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “The best project management training they will ever have.”
- “The course was very helpful to my study, I strongly recommend for PhD students.”
- “Insightful. Helpful not only for project management people but for every other profession.”
- “Very useful, especially in the context of research. Gives very good methods to approach time management among other things.”
- “Great instructor, easy to understand, fun and engaging.”
- “This course will absolutely help everyone to manage their time and reach objectives in an easier way.”
- “A workshop that mixes theory with practice which is related to what we need to do through our journey.”
- “Great session on project management.”
- “Well worth the time and very enjoyable sessions.”
- “Useful and interesting session.”
Other comments included:
- “I think that everyone should do this course once in their lifetime. Everything that you learn during those days can be very easily applicable to real-life projects.”
- “It was brilliantly engaging.”
- “Very important session in managing PhD.”
- “[The Trainer] is amazing! Really enjoyed the sessions. They were engaging and [The Trainer] can explain in ways easy to understand.“
- “Very good energy during the entire session.“