Fistral delivered an onsite training course at the University of Strathclyde, entitled Project Management in the Real World. This is offered as part of the CAPM suite, which can lead to a globally-recognised certification in PM from the professional body, the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The attendees, mainly PGR’s, gave the course an overall feedback rating of 4.85 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It’s grand! It can be applied to many, many things.”
- “To attend 100%.”
- “To take the class. It was really engaging.”
- “I would tell them that it was a very useful course, especially at the beginning of your PhD as it gave a lot of very useful tips on how to plan a project and even how to deal with supervisors.”
- “Very educative session.”
- “Very engaging session learning about various project management techniques.”
- “An excellent introduction to project management, and you will probably find it very useful.”
- “A very useful and active workshop.”
- “Well worth attending if you’ve got an interest in high-level project management.”
- “Very interactive which is great for learning.”
- “It will be useful for lifelong learning.”
- “Useful session to join, because [The Trainer] way of explaining and applying it is very helpful to understand what you need to do in the project management in real life.”