The third of four training courses in our CAPM professional certification series, Project Risk Management, was delivered onsite to a group of PhD students at The University of Strathclyde.
The Doctoral College group gave the training course an overall feedback rating of 4.60 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Is necessary to calculate the risk in our PhD.”
- “A great experience not to miss.”
- “Great trainer, and very interactive.”
- “Just do it.”
Other comments included, “The course was very helpful and linked with very relevant examples.”