Postgraduate researchers at the University of Strathclyde Doctoral School joined us onsite in Glasgow for a session entitled Project Risk Management. The group gave the session an overall rating of 4.90 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and further feedback included:
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Project management is a skill for PhD and this one explore[s] the possibility of making your project run smoothly and systematically.”
- “Very engaging and surprising[ly] interesting.”
- “Attend; it’s brilliant, clear, and engaging.”
- “Interesting, informative, educative, and entertaining.”
- “Great training and applicable to many situations.”
- “Well worth it.”
Other comments included:
- “Another fantastic session.”
- “The facilitator is very good and professional.”