We welcomed a mix of years of PhD students from the University of Ulster to our webinar session Get Unstuck: Procrastination Busting.
The students gave an overall feedback rating of 4.89 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It’s definitely worthwhile if you need help with procrastination.”
- “Helpful with real solutions for procrastination rather than cliche stuff.”
- “Great way to understand why you are avoiding tasks and tips to overcome!”
- “Identified the reasons for my procrastination and found some easy steps to overcome it.”
- “Helpful tips for dealing with procrastination – how to break down why you are procrastinating.”
- “Very useful, good advice given.”
- “Good to see that procrastination affects us all and some good tips to combat it.”
- “It is a session for everyone and not just those of us who identify as procrastinators, it gives very useful techniques to go about doing hard things in general.”
- “It is a very worthwhile course to do. If you need a kick start, this is for you.”
Any other comments?
- “I really enjoyed [The Trainer] facilitation of the session, and they reminded me to be kind to myself.”
- “Great session.”