A cohort of PhD students at Ulster University logged on to part one of Fistral’s webinar session Introduction to Project Planning and rated it 4.44 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Key areas discussed and [my] eyes opened to, involved with the project.”
- “Really helpful in thinking about how to apply the training to my PhD.”
- “Very helpful session”
- “Very informative.”
- “I have learned a good deal about the basics of project management skills and how I could plan better for an optimised output.”