A group from the University of Warwick Researcher Development Programme attended the first part of Fistral’s new Project Management series “PM Essentials”.
The group comprised of Research and Senior Research Fellows, Research Assistants, Readers, Professors, Assistant and Associate Professors, Senior Teaching Fellows, Research Co-ordinators, Associate Professor, Honorary Assistants and Project Engineers. PM remains the focus of these longer sessions, and there is more time inbuilt for discussion and application to work environments.
The overall feedback rating they gave for the training was 4.29 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and they all agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague
- Will put the learning into practice on return to desk/lab
- Would attend more Fistral webinars
Comments post-training included:
- “That was really helpful”
- “Really enjoyed the session – looking forward to getting started and using some of the ideas”
- “Really useful”
- “Very useful session. Looking forward to the next one”
- “Really appreciate the (taught technique) from today, I will be using that a lot”