Attendees from the University of Strathclyde Doctoral College and Researcher Development programme logged on to Fistral’s Keeping on Top of Your Research or PhD: Personal Time Management Strategies training. This course examines techniques to plan time, using calendars to prioritise and make the best of time on a daily, weekly and long-term basis. It also explores techniques to reduce procrastination.
The students gave an overall feedback rating of 4.46 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
The group agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague
- Learnt new tools and techniques
- Will put the learning into practice on return to desk/lab
- Would attend more Fistral webinars
- “Very helpful”
- “Feeling more confident now with these tips”
- “Great session”
- “Really useful things that I can take away and use for my work”
- “All of these tips have been very useful”