Our Introduction to Project Management for Researchers, run for students as part of the Research Futures Programme at Heriot-Watt University, was extremely well received.
Rating 4.9* out of 5 (5 being excellent), the Top 5 comments from the session were:
- “All content is relevant and simplified to be understood by everyone from different background.”
- “The whole workshop was very interesting! The diagram and the exercises on them were really useful.”
- “Overall relaxed and interactive, which made you keep focus during the day.”
- “Very clear, engaging and detailed.”
- “All of it will be extremely useful.”
*Does not take into account ‘Opportunity to meet colleagues’ question as this is not linked to course content or trainer.”